Would You Like to Serve on a City Board or Commission?January 22, 2016
Lakewood City Council is seeking volunteers to serve on various city advisory boards and commissions. Applicants must be residents of Lakewood, have a desire to serve their community in a volunteer capacity, and be willing to contribute the number of hours necessary for the particular group to which they are appointed. City Council appointments are made at the end of board/commission terms and as openings occur throughout the year.
- One appointment to the Civil Service Commission
- One appointment to the Board of Nuisance Abatement Appeals
- One appointment to the community organization trustee position on the Lakewood Hospital Association Board
- One appointment to the special trustee position on the Lakewood Hospital Association Board
Additional information on certain groups may be located in the Second Amended Charter and Codified Ordinances of the city.
Applicants are asked to email or deliver a cover letter and résumé for consideration to the addresses provided below. The deadline for submission of is 5 p.m. Monday, January 25, 2016. Board and commission members seeking reappointment need not submit any new materials for consideration.
For more information, please contact Mary Hagan, Clerk of Council, at 216-529-6055.
Most Popular Pages
- Coronavirus/COVID-19 Information
- COVID-19 Business Resources
- Tax Information
- Frequently Asked Questions
- New Hands Free Driving Law
- Cove Church Redevelopment
- Public Record Requests
- Minutes / Agendas
- Census 2020
- Food Trucks
- Clean Water Lakewood
- Pavilion Rentals
- Lead Safety
- Downtown Development
- Public Art
- Accountability & Sound Governance