Updated Version of Healthcare Master Agreement CompletedDecember 15, 2015
Lakewood City Council President Mary Louise Madigan has released an updated version of the legislation introduced last Monday, December 7, involving the future of healthcare in Lakewood.
The initial version of the legislation did not contain the full master agreement between the city, the Cleveland Clinic Foundation and the Lakewood Hospital Association, as the parties’ attorneys were still finalizing it. The updated version released by Madigan today contains the full contract, as well as the summary that was initially included.
City Council will consider the updated legislation at a publicly noticed meeting the evening of December 14, 2015. The latest version of the ordinance may be viewed on the city’s hospital webpage.
- HELP WANTED: Lakewood City Council seeks applicants for Boards & Commissions November 07, 2019
- The City of Lakewood is Seeking Design-Build Services for Adaptive Redevelopment of Cove Church as Intergenerational Community Center November 06, 2019
- Lakewood to Honor Veterans on November 11th at Lakewood Park November 05, 2019
Most Popular Pages
- Leaf Collection
- 2019 Construction Projects
- Cove Church Redevelopment
- Accountability & Sound Governance
- Live Well Lakewood
- Food Trucks
- Clean Water Lakewood
- Lake Avenue Construction
- Pavilion Rentals
- Lead Safety
- Downtown Development
- Healthcare in Lakewood
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Animals In Lakewood
- Public Art