This website serves as the landing place for detailed information for the former Trinity Church Site. The drop-down menu to the right provides basic information about the property. Please continue to check the website for updates throughout the process.
June 12, 2019
In response to several requests, we have scheduled a second walk- through for Tuesday June 18th, 9am -10am.
Attendees must have attended the mandatory pre-submission meeting to be eligible to attend the second walk- through.
If you plan on attending the second walk-through, please RSVP to Michelle Nochta at : email@example.com by the end of the day on Monday June 17th.
If you are planning on bringing a team member who was not at the mandatory pre-submission meeting, please include that information in your e-mail.
May 21, 2019
The City of Lakewood is excited to launch the Request for Qualifications (RFQ) for 16300-16400 Detroit Avenue. This is the first step of a two step process to select the best and most qualified team for the adaptive reuse of the former Trinity Church site. Responses to the RFQ are due on July 2, 2019. Attendance at the Pre-Submission Meeting on June 5, 2019 is mandatory.
Presentation will be given in the auditorium at City Hall at 1:30 p.m. on Wednesday June 5, 2019. Tour of the site and buildings to follow.
To download the RFQ, click here.
Trinity Church Site
- May 21, 2019: Release the RFQ
- June 5, 2019: Mandatory Pre-Submission Meeting
- July 2, 2019: Responses due
- July 2019: Schedule interviews with the top submissions with the review panel
- August 2019: Round 2 top submissions from 1st round are invited to submit detailed responses for Round 2
- August/September 2019: Select the best and most qualified development team and project
- Fall/Winter 2019: Recommendation to City Council
All questions shall be submitted in writing to:
Michelle Nochta firstname.lastname@example.org
All questions from interested teams must be submitted in writing by the end of business on Tuesday June 11, 2019. Responses will be posted to the website by the end of business on Friday June 21st.