Riverside Drive Resurfacing From Graber to Daleview To Begin on May 9thApril 26, 2019
On Thursday May 9, 2019, weather permitting, resurfacing will begin on Riverside Drive from Graber Drive to Daleview Avenue.
Riverside Drive traffic will be ONE WAY and maintained north bound. The south bound traffic will be detoured.
The project includes milling and overlay of the existing pavement, preform base repairs, upgrading deficient curb ramps to current ADA standards, replacement of pavement markings and signage.
Road construction invariably presents hazards to the public. Please use caution in the construction zones. Your safety and the safety of the workers are our greatest concern.
Thank you for your patience and cooperation during this important public improvement project.
- More Than Names Veterans Tribute: A Map of Lakewood’s Casualties of War November 11, 2019
- HELP WANTED: Lakewood City Council seeks applicants for Boards & Commissions November 07, 2019
- The City of Lakewood is Seeking Design-Build Services for Adaptive Redevelopment of Cove Church as Intergenerational Community Center November 06, 2019
Most Popular Pages
- Leaf Collection
- 2019 Construction Projects
- Cove Church Redevelopment
- Accountability & Sound Governance
- Live Well Lakewood
- Food Trucks
- Clean Water Lakewood
- Lake Avenue Construction
- Pavilion Rentals
- Lead Safety
- Downtown Development
- Healthcare in Lakewood
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Animals In Lakewood
- Public Art