The mission of the Purchasing Division is to procure commodities, equipment and services at the lowest and best price for the quantity and quality required for the purpose intended; also, maximize income by selling obsolete or surplus commodities and equipment at the highest price.
- Vendor Registration Form
- Code of Ethics for Vendors
- Contractor Section 3 Screening Form
- Vendor information
- Surplus Vehicles & Equipment
The city will dispose of certain forfeited, confiscated, obsolete and surplus items such as vehicles and bicycles through www.GovDeals.com online auction service. Items are added as they become available throughout the year.
Click here to see a database of city contracts.
Still have questions? Call the city’s purchasing department at 216-529-6075, or send an email.
The City of Lakewood has begun a partnership with Quest Construction Data Network. This is a web-based initiative that will deliver our Bid and Request for Proposal advertisements and documents to you in a timely and cost effective manner. Advertisements on QuestCDN and in the local newspaper(s) will include the Quest Project/Request number you will need to access the electronic documents. Benefits of the electronic delivery of bid documents from QuestCDN include:
- You may become a member of QuestCDN without cost. You only pay for the bid or RFP documents you download.
- Bid/RFP documents can be previewed at no cost. You can look over the plan drawings and specifications before deciding whether to download the documents.
- Bid/RFP documents will be delivered in Adobe PDF format so there is no software investment required, just the free Adobe Acrobat Reader program.
- Bid/RFP(s) are electronically submitted and computed for you so there are no mathematical errors.
- All required documents are included with your submittal which has checks and balances to assure the Bidder has submitted all required documents.
- You can print just the pages you need, helping to reduce paper waste.
- If addenda are issued, you will automatically be notified by e-mail to return to the web site to access them. Addenda may be downloaded at no cost.
- Plan holder lists and project bid results will be available on the website.
- You may contact QuestCDN at 952-233-1632 with any questions regarding free membership registration, downloading, or working with the digital Bid/RFP documents.
- Click here to view the City of Lakewood Project/Request utilizing Quest CDN.
For more information, contact the purchasing manager, at 216-529-6075 or by email.
Most Popular Pages
- Coronavirus/COVID-19 Information
- COVID-19 Business Resources
- Tax Information
- Frequently Asked Questions
- New Hands Free Driving Law
- Cove Church Redevelopment
- Public Record Requests
- Minutes / Agendas
- Census 2020
- Food Trucks
- Clean Water Lakewood
- Pavilion Rentals
- Lead Safety
- Downtown Development
- Public Art
- Accountability & Sound Governance