Lakewood To Hold Police Officer ExamOctober 12, 2020
The City of Lakewood, Division of Police is offering testing services for the position of police officer through National Testing Network, Inc. To see if you meet the minimum qualifications, fill out an application and schedule a test, go to www.nationaltestingnetwork.com, select Law Enforcement and sign up for the City of Lakewood, Division of Police.
What to expect at the www.nationaltestingnetwork.com website:
- Completion of the application process
- Review all information related to the City of Lakewood police officer position, including minimum requirements, salary and benefits.
- Detailed information about the testing process for the entry level test.
- Opportunity to take online practice tests
- Schedule your own convenient test time. Tests are offered multiple times a week, including Saturdays.
- Take high quality job simulation tests in a standardized, fair testing environment.
Upon completion of the entry level exam the candidate scores are automatically forwarded to the City of Lakewood Civil Service Commission. Candidates who attain a minimum passing score of 70% or more on the entry level exam will be placed on the eligible list. The City of Lakewood Civil Service Commission will contact candidates on the list and will invite them to continue to participate in other stages of the department selection process.
Physical agility testing is done through Cuyahoga Community College.
All required attachments can be uploaded and you will need to complete the Personal History Questionnaire and the Work Attitudes Questionnaire on the national testing network website by December 30, 2020.
National Testing Network is a service provided to conduct entry level testing in a standardized, professional environment. National Testing Network does not replace the City of Lakewood’s Civil Service Commission responsibility and decision making in the testing process. All candidate results are provided to the City of Lakewood where the final decisions are made.
Most Popular Pages
- E-File Your Taxes
- State of the City Address
- Coronavirus/COVID-19 Info
- COVID-19 Business Resources
- Small Business Relief Program
- Residental Rent Assistance
- E-Newsletter Sign-Up
- Birth/Death Certificates
- Cove Church Redevelopment
- Biking Lakewood
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Public Record Requests
- Minutes / Agendas
- Food Trucks
- Clean Water Lakewood
- Pavilion Rentals
- Lead Safety
- Public Art
- Downtown Development
- Accountability & Sound Governance