Lakewood To Conduct Entry Level Patrol Officer ExamSeptember 04, 2018
ENTRY LEVEL PATROL OFFICER EXAM
CITY OF LAKEWOOD
The Lakewood Civil Service Commission will be conducting an examination for Entry Level Patrol Officer through the National Testing Network. Go to www.nationaltestingnetwork.com and choose Law Enforcement and sign up for the City of Lakewood.
What to expect at the www.nationaltestingnetwork.com website:
- Completion of the application process.
- Review all information related to the City of Lakewood police officer position, including minimum requirements, salary and benefits.
- Detailed information about the testing process for the entry level test.
- Opportunity to take online practice tests.
- Schedule your own convenient test time. Tests are offered multiple times a week, including Saturdays.
- Take high quality job simulation tests in a standardized, fair testing environment.
All applicants are required to complete the exam, personal history questionnaire and upload their diploma or GED, a valid Driver’s License, Certificate of Physical Agility and any additional required documentation for additional credit. Deadline to complete all of the above is Friday, October 19, 2018
For those applicants that do not possess a current certificate of physical agility from Cuyahoga Community College you may contact the college at 216-987-3033 to sign up for the September 9 or October 14, 2018 testing dates. Deadline to turn in a current Physical Agility Certificate is Friday, October 19, 2018.
Upon completion of the entry level exam the candidate scores are automatically forwarded to the City of Lakewood Civil Service Commission. Candidates who attain a minimum passing score of 70% or more on the entry level exam and pass the physical agility will be placed on the eligible list. The City of Lakewood Civil Service Commission will contact candidates on the list and will invite them to continue to participate in other stages of the department selection process.
National Testing Network is a service provided to conduct entry level testing in a standardized, professional environment. National Testing Network does not replace the City of Lakewood’s Civil Service Commission responsibility and decision making in the testing process. All candidate results are provided to the City of Lakewood where the final decisions are made.
Salary: $57,907.20 current annual salary plus benefits.
The City of Lakewood is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Most Popular Pages
- Fourth of July Parade Applications
- Accountability & Sound Governance
- 2019 Construction Projects
- Live Well Lakewood
- Food Trucks
- Clean Water Lakewood
- Lake Avenue Construction
- Pavilion Rentals
- New Dog Ordinance
- Downtown Development
- Healthcare in Lakewood
- Lakewood Art Mural Program
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Animals In Lakewood