Lakewood Restaurants Invited to Conversation Regarding the Role of Restaurants in Healthy LivingApril 15, 2019
Can Lakewood become the healthiest community in the United States? This is the question we, as a community, are trying to answer by creating awareness through education, discussion and alignment amongst community members, businesses and organizations. Please join me for a discussion specific to the role of restaurants in this goal:
Date: April 30, 2019
Time: 9:30 – 11:00 a.m.
Location: Lakewood Woman’s Pavilion in Lakewood Park.
RSVP at Event Brite by clicking here by Friday, April 26, 2019 to reserve your spot!
Click here to read Mayor Summers’ letter to restaurants inviting them to this conversation.
- More Than Names Veterans Tribute: A Map of Lakewood’s Casualties of War November 11, 2019
- HELP WANTED: Lakewood City Council seeks applicants for Boards & Commissions November 07, 2019
- The City of Lakewood is Seeking Design-Build Services for Adaptive Redevelopment of Cove Church as Intergenerational Community Center November 06, 2019
Most Popular Pages
- Leaf Collection
- 2019 Construction Projects
- Cove Church Redevelopment
- Accountability & Sound Governance
- Live Well Lakewood
- Food Trucks
- Clean Water Lakewood
- Lake Avenue Construction
- Pavilion Rentals
- Lead Safety
- Downtown Development
- Healthcare in Lakewood
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Animals In Lakewood
- Public Art