Lakewood Is Seeking Applicants For School Crossing GuardsJune 10, 2019
The City of Lakewood is currently seeking applicants for the part-time position of School Crossing Guard for the 2019-2020 school year.
School Crossing Guards will work approximately 2 hours per day and earn $13.53 an hour.
Applicants need to be able to work in inclement weather conditions, be able to move freely and capably during their work period and possess a valid driver’s license and reliable mode of transportation.
“School Crossing Guards play an important role in keeping our students safe,” said Lt. Roger Warner. “We are looking to forward to working with committed individuals that will enjoy the opportunity to interact with Lakewood’s young people.”
To apply, you must be at least 18 years of age, have a high school diploma or GED, be physically able to meet the requirements of the job, and be able to pass a drug screening analysis and police background check.
Interested? Click here to apply today!
- Lakewood Farmers Market kicks off on Saturday, June 29th June 26, 2019
- Keep Lakewood Beautiful is now accepting nominations for its 2019 Beautiful Home Awards June 25, 2019
- Lakewood Fire Department receives American Heart Association’s Mission: Lifeline EMS Bronze Plus Recognition Award June 24, 2019
Most Popular Pages
- Fourth of July Parade Applications
- Accountability & Sound Governance
- Summer Fun in Lakewood
- 2019 Construction Projects
- Live Well Lakewood
- Food Trucks
- Clean Water Lakewood
- Lake Avenue Construction
- Pavilion Rentals
- Active Living in the Parks
- Downtown Development
- Healthcare in Lakewood
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Animals In Lakewood
- Lakewood Art Mural Program