Lakewood Idea Competition: Ready to Change the WorldOctober 12, 2018
StartUp Lakewood is proud to announce the 2018 Lakewood Idea Competition. Do you have the next great business, product, app or civic idea? Do you want to share it with the world? Come pitch your concept and passion at the 2018 Lakewood Idea Competition. The event will be held on November 14th, 2018, from 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm at the historic Winchester Music Hall , 12112 Madison Avenue.
Selected ideas will be judged by some of the top entrepreneurial minds in Northeast Ohio. Cash and other prizes to the top three ideas. Send your concept and idea to info@startuplakewood. All entries must include these three key points:
- What is the idea or concept?
- What is the market for such an idea or concept?
- How would you apply this idea to Lakewood, Ohio?
Please RSVP for your idea or just to attend and cheer on the presenters. First beverage sponsored by Front Porch Media. Key sponsors include LaunchHouse and the City of Lakewood.
Sure to be a fun, thoughtful and daring event. Entrepreuers and big thinkers sharing their ideas for cool, hip prizes. Ready to change the world? Other prizes and sponsors to be announced soon.
- More Than Names Veterans Tribute: A Map of Lakewood’s Casualties of War November 11, 2019
- HELP WANTED: Lakewood City Council seeks applicants for Boards & Commissions November 07, 2019
- The City of Lakewood is Seeking Design-Build Services for Adaptive Redevelopment of Cove Church as Intergenerational Community Center November 06, 2019
Most Popular Pages
- Leaf Collection
- 2019 Construction Projects
- Cove Church Redevelopment
- Accountability & Sound Governance
- Live Well Lakewood
- Food Trucks
- Clean Water Lakewood
- Lake Avenue Construction
- Pavilion Rentals
- Lead Safety
- Downtown Development
- Healthcare in Lakewood
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Animals In Lakewood
- Public Art