Lakewood Community Festival Set for Saturday, September 8thAugust 07, 2018
The 31st annual Lakewood Community Festival is set for for Saturday, September 8, 2018 from 11:00 AM to 5:00 PM at Madison Park, 13029 Madison Avenue. The festival celebrates community, cultural heritage and families. It is a day of fun and activities for everyone.
Craft and game booths, bounce houses, an inflatable obstacle course, Cleveland Museum of Arts StudioGo, Cleveland Metroparks NatureTracks and children’s games will all be part of the festivities, as well as a variety of delectable foods including stuffed cabbage, pirogi, potato cakes, cabbage and noodles, kielbasa and sauerkraut, pizza, and other dishes. An assortment of traditional ethnic baked goods and other desserts will be available.
The City of Lakewood will be selling old street signs at the Community Festival for $25.00, cash only. They are in good condition and would make a great gift for that person that is hard to shop for.
The festival, sponsored by the Lakewood Community Festival, Inc. and the City of Lakewood, is traditionally the last event of the summer. Proceeds from the festival will be donated to various local organizations. This event will be held rain or shine.
Click here for an application form if you are interested in being a vendor at the Lakewood Community Festival.
- Lakewood Restaurants Invited to Conversation Regarding the Role of Restaurants in Healthy Living April 15, 2019
- The City of Lakewood is pleased to partner with LakewoodAlive to Host Small Business Incentive Workshop on April 24 April 15, 2019
- 2019 H2O Summer Service Camp Applications Are Now Available April 02, 2019
Most Popular Pages
- Live Well Lakewood
- Food Trucks
- Clean Water Lakewood
- Lake Avenue Construction
- Pavilion Rentals
- New Dog Ordinance
- Downtown Development
- Healthcare in Lakewood
- Lakewood Art Mural Program
- 2018-19 Construction Projects
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Accountability & Sound Governance
- Animals In Lakewood