Lakewood Community Festival Booth Applications AvailableJune 03, 2019
Booth applications for the 32nd Annual Lakewood Community Festival are now available. Click here for an application form. Applications must be returned by Friday, August 9, 2019.
The Community Festival is scheduled for Saturday, September 7, 2019 from 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. at Madison Park. The festival celebrates community, families and cultural heritage. It is a day of food, fun and activities for everyone.
This festival, sponsored by the Lakewood Community Festival, Inc. and the City of Lakewood, is traditionally the last event of the summer. Proceeds from the festival will be donated to various local organizations.
- Lakewood Farmers Market kicks off on Saturday, June 29th June 26, 2019
- Keep Lakewood Beautiful is now accepting nominations for its 2019 Beautiful Home Awards June 25, 2019
- Lakewood Fire Department receives American Heart Association’s Mission: Lifeline EMS Bronze Plus Recognition Award June 24, 2019
Most Popular Pages
- Fourth of July Parade Applications
- Accountability & Sound Governance
- Summer Fun in Lakewood
- 2019 Construction Projects
- Live Well Lakewood
- Food Trucks
- Clean Water Lakewood
- Lake Avenue Construction
- Pavilion Rentals
- Active Living in the Parks
- Downtown Development
- Healthcare in Lakewood
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Animals In Lakewood
- Lakewood Art Mural Program