Lakewood City Council Approves New Townhomes at Rockport SquareJuly 27, 2015
Last Monday, Lakewood City Council approved a development agreement with Forest City Enterprises and Ryan Homes to build 51 new townhomes at the East End of Detroit Avenue.
Construction is likely to begin this fall. When completed, this project will be the final phase of development for the Rockport Square project, which began in 2005. Prices for the townhomes are expected to begin at $225,000 to $275,000.
“This development represents a $12 million investment in Lakewood,” said Lakewood Mayor Michael Summers. “Housing is Lakewood’s largest economic engine, and by diversifying our offerings we are continuing to maintain our edge as an attractive place for people to call home — for everyone, from empty nesters to Millennials.”
Units at Rockport Square will be available for sale in 2016.
- Lakewood Restaurants Invited to Conversation Regarding the Role of Restaurants in Healthy Living April 15, 2019
- The City of Lakewood is pleased to partner with LakewoodAlive to Host Small Business Incentive Workshop on April 24 April 15, 2019
- 2019 H2O Summer Service Camp Applications Are Now Available April 02, 2019
Most Popular Pages
- Live Well Lakewood
- Food Trucks
- Clean Water Lakewood
- Lake Avenue Construction
- Pavilion Rentals
- New Dog Ordinance
- Downtown Development
- Healthcare in Lakewood
- Lakewood Art Mural Program
- 2018-19 Construction Projects
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Accountability & Sound Governance
- Animals In Lakewood