Halloween Trick-or-Treat set for Wednesday, October 31stOctober 12, 2018
The City of Lakewood will observe Halloween Trick-or-Treating between the hours of 6:00 p.m. and 8:00 p.m. on Wednesday, October 31, 2018.
The City offers these safety tips for parents, residents and drivers:
- Parents should encourage their trick-or-treaters to be especially careful after sunset. If escorting their children, parents should carry a flashlight as an additional safeguard.
- Residents giving out candy and treats can help prevent accidents by reminding children to be especially careful crossing streets and to walk up and down steps, instead of running.
- Halloween night drivers should be especially vigilant. Motorists should drive more cautiously and be prepared to stop.
Most Popular Pages
- Clean Water Lakewood
- Leaf Collection
- Snow Reminders
- Lake Avenue Construction
- Pavilion Rentals
- New Dog Ordinance
- Downtown Development
- Healthcare in Lakewood
- Lakewood Art Mural Program
- 2018-19 Construction Projects
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facing Addiction
- Accountability & Sound Governance