Halloween Trick-or-Treat set for Thursday, October 31stOctober 09, 2019
The City of Lakewood will observe Halloween Trick-or-Treating between the hours of 6:00 p.m. and 8:00 p.m. on Thursday, October 31, 2019.
The City offers these safety tips for parents, residents and drivers:
- Parents should encourage their trick-or-treaters to be especially careful after sunset. If escorting their children, parents should carry a flashlight as an additional safeguard.
- Residents giving out candy and treats can help prevent accidents by reminding children to be especially careful crossing streets and to walk up and down steps, instead of running.
- Halloween night drivers should be especially vigilant. Motorists should drive more cautiously and be prepared to stop.
Click here for more Halloween safety tips from The Cuyahoga County Office of Emergency Management.
Most Popular Pages
- Coronavirus/COVID-19 Info
- COVID-19 Business Resources
- Small Business Relief Program
- Cove Church Redevelopment
- Residental Rent Assistance
- Biking Lakewood
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Public Record Requests
- Minutes / Agendas
- Census 2020
- Food Trucks
- Clean Water Lakewood
- Pavilion Rentals
- Lead Safety
- Public Art
- Downtown Development
- Accountability & Sound Governance