Halloween Trick-or-Treat set for Thursday, October 31stOctober 09, 2019
The City of Lakewood will observe Halloween Trick-or-Treating between the hours of 6:00 p.m. and 8:00 p.m. on Thursday, October 31, 2019.
The City offers these safety tips for parents, residents and drivers:
- Parents should encourage their trick-or-treaters to be especially careful after sunset. If escorting their children, parents should carry a flashlight as an additional safeguard.
- Residents giving out candy and treats can help prevent accidents by reminding children to be especially careful crossing streets and to walk up and down steps, instead of running.
- Halloween night drivers should be especially vigilant. Motorists should drive more cautiously and be prepared to stop.
Click here for more Halloween safety tips from The Cuyahoga County Office of Emergency Management.
Most Popular Pages
- New Hands Free Driving Law
- Cove Church Redevelopment
- Leaf Collection
- Accountability & Sound Governance
- Live Well Lakewood
- Census 2020
- Food Trucks
- Clean Water Lakewood
- Lake Avenue Construction
- Pavilion Rentals
- Lead Safety
- Downtown Development
- Healthcare in Lakewood
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Animals In Lakewood
- Public Art