The Finance Committee will meet on Monday January 11, 2021 at 7:00p.m.
Under advisement of the Governor and Director of Health of Ohio, and pursuant to Ordinance 06-2020, adopted March 16, 2020, the Committee will meet remotely until further notice. The meeting may be viewed by the public via livestream on the City’s YouTube Channel at the following link:
PUBLIC COMMENT PROTOCOL (Updated 9/20)
The public is invited to comment on agenda items. All public comment must be submitted through the eComment portal available HERE.
- Written comments may be submitted in advance of the meeting or during the meeting using the eComment platform.
Requests to Speak
- The public is invited to participate in the remote online meeting by making a request to speak via the eComment platform. Requests to speak must be submitted by 3:00 p.m. the day of the meeting. Following your request, you will receive an email with the credentials to join the meeting. For the security of the meeting, please do not share this information.
- A request to speak may be made after 3:00 p.m. by contacting the Chair directly.
The agenda is as follows:
- Approval of the minutes of the Finance Committee held December 14, 2020 & December 21, 2020.
- 2021 Council budget priorities
- 2021 Capital Plan
- Anticipated debt issuance
- Proposed use of the Lakewood Hospital Fund
- Other items TBD
Tom Bullock, Chair
John Litten, Tess Neff; Members