The Board of Control consists of the Mayor, the Director of Law, the Director of Finance and the Director of Public Works, who may be represented by designees approve contracts by the execution of a written authorization or ratification of a contract by three of its members or their respective designees, with or without a meeting. Contracts or purchases in excess of $7,500 or professional services in excess of $5,000 require the approval of the Board of Control. All meetings take place at 2:30 PM in the Mayor’s Conference Room at Lakewood City Hall, 12650 Detroit Avenue.
Click here for the entire agenda packet.
BOARD OF CONTROL
Mayor’s Conference Room
Monday, January 2, 2018 2:30 PM
Action Description Reference No.
- Award – Prisoner Medical Svs BC-18-001
- Renew – Professional Medical Svs Contract – Jail BC-18-002
- Award – Purchase of Sodium Aluminate (38%) BC-18-003
- Award – Purchase of Concrete Supplies BC-18-004
- Award – Sand & Aggregate Supplies BC-18-005
- Award – Asphalt Materials & Services BC-18-006
- Award – Rehab of Single-Family Home at 1477 St. Charles BC-18-007
- Award – Rehab of Single-Family Home at 1476 Belle BC-18-008
- Award – CitizenServe Case Management Software – Bldg Dept BC-18-009
- Award – Professional Svs Contract – Re: EPA Minimum Control BC-18-010
- Award – Kauffman Park Bleacher Replacement Project BC-18-011
- Award – Uniforms for Public Work Employees BC-18-012
- Award – Desktop Delivery of Office/Computer Supplies BC-18-013
- Award – Purchase & Delivery of Janitorial Supplies BC-18-014