The Board of Control consists of the Mayor, the Director of Law, the Director of Finance and the Director of Public Works, who may be represented by designees approve contracts by the execution of a written authorization or ratification of a contract by three of its members or their respective designees, with or without a meeting. Contracts or purchases in excess of $7,500 or professional services in excess of $5,000 require the approval of the Board of Control. All meetings take place at 2:30 PM in the Mayor’s Conference Room at Lakewood City Hall, 12650 Detroit Avenue.
Click here for the entire docket agenda.
BOARD OF CONTROL
Mayor’s Conference Room
Monday, December 4, 2017 2:30 PM
Action Description Reference No.
- Amend – Construction of (2) Attached Single-Family Homes BC-17-220
at 12318 Plover
- Amend – Professional Svs Contract – Re: Financial Support BC-17-221
Svs of Lakewood Hospital Property for City Council
- Award – Professional Svs Contract – Re: Employee Health Care BC-17-222
Medical, Dental, Prescription, and Stop Loss Insurance Coverage
- Award – Webb Rd. Outfall Rehabilitation Project BC-17-223
- Award – Professional Svs Contract – Re: Webb Rd. Outfall BC-17-224
- Award – Vibration Monitoring – Re: Webb Rd. Outfall BC-17-225