Board of Control consists of the Mayor, the Director of Law, the Director of Finance and the Director of Public Works, who may be represented by designees approve contracts by the execution of a written authorization or ratification of a contract by three of its members or their respective designees, with or without a meeting. Contracts or purchases in excess of $7,500 or professional services in excess of $5,000 require the approval of the Board of Control. All meetings take place at 2:30 PM in the Mayor’s Conference Room at Lakewood City Hall, 12650 Detroit Avenue.
BOARD OF CONTROL
Mayor’s Conference Room
Tuesday, Sept. 5, 2017 2:30 PM
Action Description Reference No.
- Award – Purchase of Light Fixtures BC-17-179
- Renew – Roll-off Box for Street Sweepings BC-17-180
- Renew – Roll-off Box for Construction Debris BC-17-181
- Award – Purchase of Law Enforcement Vehicles BC-17-182
- Award – Purchase of Radar Units for above vehicles BC-17-183
- Award – Purchase of Body Armor – Div of Police BC-17-184
Next Meeting is Monday, September 18, 2017 at 2:30 PM