Board of Control consists of the Mayor, the Director of Law, the Director of Finance and the Director of Public Works, who may be represented by designees approve contracts by the execution of a written authorization or ratification of a contract by three of its members or their respective designees, with or without a meeting. Contracts or purchases in excess of $7,500 or professional services in excess of $5,000 require the approval of the Board of Control. All meetings take place at 2:30 PM in the Mayor’s Conference Room at Lakewood City Hall, 12650 Detroit Avenue.
Click here for the entire agenda packet.
BOARD OF CONTROL
Mayor’s Conference Room
Monday, Sept. 18, 2017 2:30 PM
Action Description Reference No.
- Amend – Sand & Aggregate Supplies BC-17-185
- Award – Purchase of Computers for Law Enforcement Vehicles BC-17-186
- Amend – Roof Improvements Project BC-17-187
- Amend – Professional Svs Contract – Legal Services BC-17-188
- Renew – Municipal Liability Insurance Coverage BC-17-189
- Award – Printing of Third Amended City Charter BC-17-190
Next Meeting is Monday, October 9, 2017 at 2:30 PM