Housing | The City of Lakewood, Ohio


Protect and enhance the quality and character of our residential neighborhoods

Lakewood: The City of Beautiful Homes

Lakewood has a total of 32,000 housing units citywide including 12,700 one- or two-family homes. With research and a comprehensive housing survey, the continuing Housing Forward initiative has provided the city with more data on these 12,700 homes than ever before.

By using this solid data in the Division of Housing and Building — and sharing that data with homeowners — Lakewood has seen the number of residential building permits continue to climb.


  • Stewardship, options, quality+-

    A city’s building department is a part of its backbone and growth source.  It exists to enhance safety, improve housing and commercial buildings, and to curb signs of blight.  This is especially true in a city such as Lakewood, whose homes are entering their second century of life.

    Lakewood has a total of 32,000 housing units citywide including 12,700 one- or two-family homes. Through research and a comprehensive housing survey, the city’s Housing Forward initiative has provided the city with more data on these 12,700 homes than ever before.

    By using good data in the Division of Housing and Building, and sharing that data with homeowners, Lakewood has seen the number of residential building permits increase since 2010.

  • Inspecting, preventing, assisting+-

    The Division of Housing and Building provides code enforcement and plan examination services. Here’s a list of all work that would require an inspection. For a closer look at the city’s building and housing code, click here. Also, here’s the link to the Ohio Building Code and the link to the national electric code.  The city conducts annual inspections on rental property, permit inspections, complaint inspections, and prior to sale inspections (see a sample checklist here).  The Division issues permits on new construction, repairs, and alterations.  The Division maintains a registry of contractors able to work in the City.  It also accepts applications for the Board of Zoning Appeals, Board of Building Standards, Architectural Board of Review, and the Planning Commission. To apply or register with the building department, click here. For more information, call (216) 529-6270 or send an email to housing.building@lakewoodoh.net.

    The building and housing department is open from 8 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., Monday through Friday, with payments accepted until 3 p.m.


    • Joseph A. Meyers, Building Commissioner
    • Mark D. Jewitt, Property Maintenance Supervisor


  • Investing in our neighborhoods+-

    As a city with a population of more than 50,000 people, the city of Lakewood is a Community Development Block Grant entitlement community. The CDBG program provides annual grants on a formula basis to entitled cities and counties to develop viable urban communities by providing decent housing and a suitable living environment, and by expanding economic opportunities, principally for low- and moderate-income persons.

    To receive its annual CDBG entitlement grant, a grantee must develop and submit to HUD its Consolidated Plan, which is a jurisdiction’s comprehensive planning document and application for funding under the following Community Planning and Development formula grant programs: CDBG, HOME Investment Partnerships, Housing Opportunities for Persons with AIDS (HOPWA), and Emergency Shelter Grants (ESG). For more information, or to find out more about elibility requirements, call 216-529-4663 or send an email to dcd@lakewoodoh.net.

    The Citizens Advisory Committee (CAC) is 17-member committee responsible for making recommendations on the allocation of the Community Development Block Grant (CDBG), Emergency Shelter Grant (ESG), HOME, and American Dream Downpayment Initiative (ADDI) funds that are granted on an annual basis to the City of Lakewood by the Federal Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD).

  • Litter Control, high grass, weeds+-

    Refuse must be stored in cans with tight fitting lids and not placed on the tree lawn before 6:00 PM the evening prior to pick up. Property owners can be cited for insanitary conditions if refuse is not properly contained. (Refer to LCO, Chapter 17, Sanitary Code. Every property owner in the City is responsible for keeping their lawns mowed and free from weeds. Grass or weeds six inches or higher are in violation of Chapter 1775 of the Lakewood Codified Ordinances and are subject to citation. If the property owner, occupant or management does not remove high grass and weeds after receiving a citation, the City of Lakewood may remove them at a cost of $100/hour. If you would like to report a property with high grass and/or weeds, please use the Report Problem/Concern form.

  • Registered Contractors+-

    This list is updated monthly by the Division of Housing and Building and includes those contractors currently registered with the City of Lakewood. Any contractor offering services in the city must register on an annual basis and have valid insurance on file with the city. The city is prohibited from recommending any particular contractor and strongly encourages that references be obtained prior to entering into a contract. Complete list of Registered Contractors.

  • Housing Financial Assistance+-

    The Lakewood HOME Program provides one of the best mortgage financing packages available to qualified first time homebuyers interested in purchasing a Lakewood home. Assistance, which comes in the form of a 0% interest, no monthly payment second mortgage is used to assist with both down payment and closing costs. Learn more

    The Department of Planning and Development offers a variety of other housing financial assistance programs that may suit your needs. Learn more

    To get more information — or to find out if you qualify — call (216) 529-HOME (4663) or send an email to dcd@lakewoodoh.net.

  • For Landlords+-

    Requirements for obtaining a housing or vacant property license may be found in Sections 1306.43 to 1306.491.  The city is offering the following resources to assist landlords in Lakewood.


  • Homeowner's Tax Abatement Program+-

    The City of Lakewood was the first municipality in the State of Ohio to enact legislation allowing homeowner’s to qualify for a property tax abatement that defers a property tax increase for five (5) years on qualifying home improvements. This was done to encourage property owners to reinvest in their properties.

    The Tax Abatement Program is administered through the Cuyahoga County Property Appraisal Department and applies to one- and two-family dwelling units. The abatement is for certain new construction and improvement projects that cost at least $2,500 and cause an increase in the assessed value of the property. The City of Lakewood automatically notifies the County of all qualifying projects once work is complete and permits have been closed.

    Eligible Projects are:

    • Additions
    • Accessory Buildings (Garages)
    • Indoor Fireplaces
    • In-ground pools
    • Major Rehab Projects
    • New Whole House Air Conditioning
    • New Decks and Porches (Not Replacements)

    (Note: Not all projects raise property values and do not qualify for abatement)

    The County utilizes the information from the City of Lakewood when determining the value for your property.

  • Housing License Renewal+-

    Lakewood housing license regulations were updated by City Council at the end of 2018. By making all housing licenses due at the same time, license processing will be more efficient and the customer experience will be simplified.


    Click here to go to our CitizenServe portal to apply for your housing license.


    Other important Details about the Lakewood Housing License Application 

    • Non-owner Occupied Condominium: The fee for non-owner occupied condominium units is now $45.00 per unit.
    • Owner Occupied Condominiums & Condominium Buildings: There is no longer a fee for owner occupied condominium units or for condominium buildings.
    • Late Fees: Owners not securing a Housing license by November 1 will be assessed a late fee of twenty-five ($25.00) per unit.
    • Housing License fees for 2019 are:
    Non-owner-occupied condominium units: $45.00 per unit
    Rooming house containing two or more tenants: $60.00 per unit
    Non-owner occupied one-or-two family structures: $75.00 per unit
    Three-family dwellings: $60.00 per non-owner occupied unit
    All other non-owner occupied structures: $45.00 per dwelling unit
    Multi-family buildings single license: $3,500.00 per building
    Vacant Property License: $200.00 per building


    We encourage you to reach out to our department at (216) 529-6270 or housing.building@lakewoodoh.net if we can help answer any questions about the housing license application process moving forward.

    Thank you for your continued commitment to and investment in the Lakewood community.

    Click here to go to our CitizenServe portal to apply for your housing license.

  • Paving+-

  • Downloads: For Homeowners, Contractors, and Landlords+-

  • Housing and Building Department FAQs+-

    Q:        What is the zoning of a particular property?    

    A:        A city zoning map can be referenced at this link: www.onelakewood.com/zoningmap– OR- contact the City Planning & Development Department (216) 529-6631 or by email at: planning@lakewoodoh.net.

    Q:       Can I operate a business out of my home?  

    A:       Some limited home occupations are permitted with a Conditional Use Permit approved by the Lakewood Planning Commission. See Lakewood Codified Ordinance Chapter 1145 for specific information and restrictions. Please contact the Planning & Development Department at (216) 529-6631 or by e-mail at: planning@lakewoodoh.net if you have any questions. 

    Q:        My neighbor’s tree is hanging over/damaging my property. What can I (you) do about it?  

     A:        Full information about Trees in Lakewood may be found at: http://www.onelakewood.com/pdf/2012_TreesInLakewood.pdf Generally, tree limbs hanging over onto your property may be trimmed up to the property line. Disputes about trees that are located directly on the property line are a civil matter between property owners. For more severe circumstances or questions please contact the Streets & Forestry Division by e-mail at: streets@lakewoodoh.net

     Q:        Can you recommend a contractor?  

    A:        The city is prohibited from steering people to any specific contractors. However contractors are supposed to register annually with the city and have proof of insurance. The list of contractors who have registered with the city may be found at the following link: http://www.onelakewood.com/apply-register/registered-contractors/. It is still recommended that references be obtained from all contractors prior to agreeing to have any work performed. 

    Q:        How do I register to do work in the City?    

    A:        Registration is required every calendar year. See the following link for Contractor Registration Packet including an application and instructions: http://www.onelakewood.com/apply-register/registered-contractors/

    Q:        What smoke detectors or carbon monoxide (CO) detectors are acceptable to the City?  

    A:        Carbon monoxide (CO) detectors which are not wired directly to the building’s power supply must be operated in a plug-in outlet which is fitted with a plug-restraining device, provided the outlet is not controlled by any switch other than the main power supply. Carbon Monoxide (CO) detectors with a digital read out are preferred. Single use, battery-powered carbon monoxide (CO) detectors are not acceptable.

    Lakewood Code requires tamper resistant smoke detectors in all rental units.  As for placement of detectors it is recommended to have one in the living room away from the kitchen, one in the hall between the bedrooms and one in each sleeping room.  As for the type of detector many people believe in the photo electric, however it is recommend that you purchase the type of detector with a ten (10) year battery.  Experience in Lakewood has been that most injuries and deaths occurred when the battery was removed from the detector and not replaced.

    Q:        Do I need a permit/inspection for the City sidewalk in front of my house repaired/replaced?  

    A:        Any work that is located in the public right of way (city sidewalks, street aprons, tree lawns, in the street, etc) requires permits and inspections from the Building Department. Please call (216) 529-6272 with any questions.

    Q:       Why do I need a dye test before connecting to the City sewer(s)?    

    A:        Because of the age and limited capacity of the city’s sanitary sewer system, the City of Lakewood by code requires the elimination of storm water from entering the sanitary sewer system. A dye test verifies that storm water is not being directed into that system. The city website has more information and FAQs about Dye Tests at the following link: http://www.onelakewood.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/Dye-Test-FAQ-Final-3-30-16.pdf This procedure is intended to incrementally detect and eliminate this primary cause of overflows of the sanitary system which pollute our waterways. It also is intended as a proactive approach to prevent a United States Environmental Protection Agency (USEPA) finding against the City of Lakewood which would likely require the construction of massive water storage tunnels similar to the Mill Creek and Euclid Creek Interceptors that the North East Ohio Regional Sewer District (NEORSD) has been forced to build at a cost of several billion dollars paid for through higher sewer rates. 

    Q:        Where can I report problems with mold, asbestos, lead etc.?  

    A:        Mold: Areas where mold has grown should be thoroughly dried and cleaned. The moisture source must be eliminated in order to eliminate the occurrence or reoccurrence of the mold problem.

    Asbestos: A permit is required for the containment, removal and disposal of asbestos. The City of Cleveland Department of Health Division of Air Quality is the enforcement agency on behalf the Ohio EPA. See the attached link: http://www.clevelandhealth.org/AirQuality/

    Lead: All contractors are now required to have lead abatement training. For questions call Cuyahoga County Board of Health at (216) 201-2001 x 1262

    Q:        With last night’s storm, I got water in my basement. Where can I report it/get help?    

    A:       You may report this problem to the City Water Department (216) 529-5941. A representative will evaluate the issue to determine the best course of action. To prevent such occurrences, it is recommended that as part of routine maintenance of your property that your storm and sanitary sewers be cleaned from the street to the building periodically. See the attached link for a list of registered contractors that do sewer work: http://www.onelakewood.com/apply-register/registered-contractors/. In addition, dye tests can also uncover issues in your sewers and water lines. The city website has more information and FAQs about Dye Tests at the following link: http://www.onelakewood.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/Dye-Test-FAQ-Final-3-30-16.pdf

    Q:        How can I find Lakewood housing that accepts Cuyahoga Metropolitan Housing Authority (CMHA) tenants?    

    A:        See the following link for HousingCleveland.org: http://www.socialserve.com/tenant/OH/Search.html?city_id=30965&ch=CLE&type=rental

    Q:        How can I dispute my high real estate taxes?    

    A:        Property values can be disputed through the Cuyahoga County Board of Revision at the attached link: http://bor.cuyahogacounty.us/. Disputes or errors in tax bills should be directed to the Cuyahoga County Fiscal Office at the attached link: http://treasurer.cuyahogacounty.us/en-US/real-estate-taxes.aspx

    Q:       How can I find out who owns the absentee landlord property next to me?

     A:       See the attached link for the Cuyahoga County Auditor’s Office: http://fiscalofficer.cuyahogacounty.us/AuditorApps/real-property/REPI/default.asp  You will only need the address of the property to search for the owner’s information.

    Q:        How can I obtain a vendor’s license?  

    A:        Contact the Cuyahoga County Fiscal Office at the following link: http://fiscalofficer.cuyahogacounty.us/en-US/vendors-license.aspx

    Q:        What is the number you should call before you dig to avoid hitting underground utility lines?  

     A:        The “Before You Dig #” is “811”. You may also dial (1-800) 362-2764 or see the following link at: http://www.oups.org/HomeSideMenu/ContactUs.aspx

     Q:        My neighbor has not cut his grass (or shoveled his walks). Who can help me?  

     A:       You may go to “Report a Problem” on the city website onelakewood.com at the following link: http://www.onelakewood.com/report-a-problem-concern/. You may also contact the Division of Housing and Building by e-mail at: housing.building@lakewoodoh.net or call (216) 529-6970.

    Q:        My water pressure is low. How do I report this?  

     A:        Please contact the Division of Water and Wastewater Collection by phone at        (216) 529-6820 or by e-mail at: Water@lakewoodoh.net

    Q:        My mother is elderly. Can someone with the City help with snow removal/grass cutting?  

    A:        The Lakewood Department of Human Services does have a Snow Removal Program for seniors. Please contact the Division of Aging at (216) 521-1515 for more information. You can also refer to the following link for registered contractors that perform such services: http://www.onelakewood.com/apply-register/registered-contractors/

    Q:       My landlord is not responding to my complaints? What can I do?  

     A:        Disputes over lease obligations are civil matters strictly between tenants and landlords. Contact the Legal Aid Society of Cleveland’s Tenant Information Line at (216) 861-5955 or go to: https://lasclev.org/get-help/housing/ for additional information.

    Q:        How can I put my rent in escrow until my landlord fulfills his obligations?  

    A:        Chapter 5321 of the Ohio Revised Code specifies the procedure to place money into escrow. See the following link: http://codes.ohio.gov/orc/5321 The Cleveland Tenants Organization may be able to assist you, also. See the attached link: http://www.clevelandtenants.org/. The Lakewood Municipal Court may also provide assistance. Call (216) 529-6700 or an application for Rent Escrow may be found at the following link: http://www.lakewoodcourtoh.com/courtforms.html

    Q:       Do you have to be registered to go door-to-door in Lakewood selling goods or services?

    A:        Yes an individual needs to register with the Building Department in accordance with Lakewood Codified Ordinance Chapter 741 – Peddlers, Vendors and Solicitors. The permit is issued to the individual NOT the organization. Each individual from an organization that will be knocking on doors must register as there is a criminal background check done before a permit is issued. NOTE: Non-profits (e.g. Girl Scouts, school programs) and Canvassers (e.g. politicians) are exempt from the need to obtain a permit 

     Q:       What do I do if a solicitor that comes to my door is aggressive in their sales to the point it is inappropriate and intimidating or is asking for my personal information or copies of my utility bills?

     A:        First of all, if you are concerned for your safety, you should never hesitate telling the individual to leave and that you are calling the police.           Second, you should always ask for identification from the individual first. Write their name down and the organization they are representing. Do not give them any personal information or copies of any of your invoices or bills. Ask them to provide you with information on their organization so that you can check it out and follow up with them if you are interested. Third, if the caller is from a utility company (i.e. gas or electric) and you have a complaint about the interaction please call the Public Utilities Commission of Ohio (PUCO), the oversight organization for organizations providing utility services in Ohio to report your complaint:

    PUCO – Customer Complaints – (1-800) 686-7826.

    Q:       Is there a way I can prevent solicitors from knocking on my door?

     A:        Yes, the City of Lakewood has a “Do Not Knock Registry”. You may sign up for the “Do Not Knock Registry” on the city website at: http://www.onelakewood.com/do-not-knock/ You must renew your registration each year. If you receive solicitors and you have signed up for the Do Not Knock Registry you may report it to the Law Department at: law@lakewoodoh.net and be sure to include your Name, Address, Name of the Individual that came to the door and the name of the organization they represented. If however the solicitor was representing a utility company, report it to the PUCO at: (1-800) 686-7826.

  • FY20 Lakewood Citizens Advisory Committee (CAC) Process+-

    Lakewood’s Citizens Advisory Committee 

    About Lakewood’s Citizens Advisory Committee
    Lakewood Citizen Participation Plan
    FY20 CAC Roster

    Lakewood’s Federal Funding Streams

    Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) Fact Sheet
    Emergency Solutions Grant (ESG) Fact Sheet

    CDBG & ESG Funding Histories (FY15-FY19)

    CDBG Funding History (FY15-FY19)
    ESG Funding History (FY15-FY19)

    HUD Plans & Reports

    FY15-FY19 HUD Consolidated Plan-Lakewood, OH
    FY18 HUD Annual Performance Report
    FY19 HUD Annual Action Plan

    FY20 CAC Schedules

    FY20 CAC Meetings & Hearings
    FY20 Applicant Presentations

    FY20 CAC Agendas

    CAC Session #1

    FY20 CAC Organizational Meeting Agenda (10.2.19)

    FY20 CAC Presentation Session #1 Agenda (10.2.19)

    FY20 CAC Public Hearing #1 Agenda (10.2.19)

    CAC Session #2

    FY20 CAC Presentation Session #2 Agenda (10.9.19)


    FY20 City Administration CDBG & ESG Allocation Recommendations

    FY20 Funding Requests & Applicant Presentations

    Presentation Session 1 (10.2.19)

    Domestic Violence & Child Advocacy Center (Link to Website)

    DVCAC FY20 Applicant Narrative

    DVCAC Victim Advocacy FY20 Funding Request (CDBG)

    DVCAC Victim Advocacy FY20 Presentation


    Lakewood Department of Human Services (Link to Website)

    DHS Division of Early Childhood FY20 Applicant Narrative

    DHS Division of Aging FY20 Applicant Narrative 

    DHS Childcare Scholarships FY20 Funding Request (CDBG)

    DHS Senior Services FY20 Funding Request (CDBG)

    DHS Childcare Scholarships FY20 Presentation

    DHS Senior Services FY20 Presentation


    LakewoodAlive (Link to Website)

    LakewoodAlive FY20 Applicant Narrative

    LakewoodAlive Housing Outreach FY20 Funding Request (CDBG)

    LakewoodAlive Paint Rebate FY20 Funding Request (CDBG)

    LakewoodAlive FY20 Presentation

    LakewoodAlive FY20 CAC Handout


    Presentation Session 2 (10.9.19)

    Neighborhood Family Practice/North Coast Community Health Center (Link to Website)

    NFP-NCCHC FY20 Applicant Narrative

    NFP-NCCHC Health Services FY20 Funding Request (CDBG)

    NFP-NCCHC FY20 Presentation


    Lakewood Community Services Center (Link to Website)

    LCSC FY20 Applicant Narrative

    LCSC FY20 Applicant Narrative (ESG Addendum)

    LCSC Case Management Services FY20 Funding Request (CDBG)

    LCSC Food Pantry FY20 Funding Request (CDBG)

    LCSC Homelessness Prevention Assistance FY20 Funding Request (ESG)

    LCSC Emergency Shelter Services FY20 Funding Request (ESG)

    LCSC CDBG & ESG Programs FY20 Presentation


    Presentation Session 3 (10.16.19)

    Lakewood Department of Public Works (Link to Website)

    DPW FY20 Applicant Narrative

    DPW Street Improvements FY20 Funding Request

    DPW FY20 Presentation


    Lakewood Division of Community Development (Link to Website)

    DCD FY20 Applicant Narrative

    DCD Affordable Housing Programs FY20 Funding Request (CDBG)

    DCD Storefront Renovation Program FY20 Funding Request (CDBG)

    DCD Affordable Housing Programs FY20 Presentation

    DCD Storefront Renovation Program FY20 Presentation



    FY20 CAC Minutes 

    FY20 CAC Session #1 Minutes (10.2.19)

    FY20 CAC Public Notices

    FY20 Federal Funds Availability (8.8.19)
    FY19 Action Plan Substantial Amendment (9.19.19)
    FY20 CAC Public Hearing #1 (9.26.19) 

  • Landlord-Tenant Issues+-

    Please contact the Cleveland Legal Aid Society’s (https://lasclev.org/) Tenant Information Line at (216) 861-5955 for information and assistance regarding tenants’ rights and landlord responsibilities under Ohio Landlord Tenant Law.

    Cleveland Legal Aid Society now (https://lasclev.org/) handles tenants’ questions through a new Tenant Information Line: 216.861.5955. Tenants can call between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. and leave a message with their name, phone number and brief description of their housing question. Someone will call back within 24 business hours.

    For access to quick housing help, see the info below available by text message and online.

    • Tenant Information Line H Call 216.861.5955
    • Respond to eviction complaint: Text FAQ EVICTION to 216.242.1544
    • Return of security deposit: Text FAQ DEPOSIT to 216.242.1544
    • How to rent deposit: Text FAQ REPAIRS to 216.242.1544
    • Lead poisoning information: Text FAQ LEAD to 216.242.1544
    • For other housing information:  Visit https://lasclev.org/category/faqs/housing-faqs/

    FAQs:    https://lasclev.org/get-help/Housing/

    Free Legal Aid Clinics for Civil Matters (not Criminal)


    Self Help

  • Fair Housing+-

    The City of Lakewood is deeply committed to promoting non-discrimination; affirmatively furthering fair housing choice;  enforcing local, state, and federal fair housing law; identifying and eliminating barriers to fair housing choice; disseminating information regarding fair housing rights and obligations; and ensuring residents and those seeking accommodations in Lakewood enjoy equal access to decent, safe, affordable housing.

    The Federal Fair Housing Act prohibits discrimination in housing on the basis of Race, Color, Religion, Gender, National Origin, Disability and Familial Status.

    Chapter 516 of Lakewood’s Codified Ordinances  expands the list of protected classes from (7) to (9) by prohibiting discrimination in housing on the basis of both Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity or Expression.


    City of Lakewood

    If you are a Lakewood resident and believe your fair housing rights have been violated, please complete Lakewood’s Fair Housing Complaint Information Form  and contact:

    Dan Wyman
    Fair Housing Officer

    Housing Research & Advocacy Center

    The Housing Research & Advocacy Center also processes fair housing complaints on behalf of Lakewood residents.

    Additional Fair Housing Complaint Resources

    Ohio Civil Rights Commission

    U.S. Department of Housing & Urban Development


    As a recipient of Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) funds from the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD), Lakewood must affirmatively further fair housing choice. The city’s Analysis of Impediments to Fair Housing Choice (AI) is critical to meeting this obligation.

    The AI process involves a thorough examination of a variety of sources related to housing, affirmatively furthering fair housing, the fair housing delivery system and housing transactions, particularly for persons who are protected under fair housing law. AI sources include census data, employment and income information, home mortgage application data, federal and state fair housing complaint information, surveys of housing industry experts and stakeholders, and related information found in the public domain.

    An AI also includes an active and involved public input and review process via direct contact with stakeholders, public forums to collect input from citizens and interested parties, distribution of draft reports for citizen review and formal presentations of findings and actions the city will undertake to overcome the identified impediments.


    Lakewood’s Fair Housing Action Plan sets forth specific actions the city will take to affirmatively further fair housing and address the impediments to fair housing choice identified in the Analysis of Impediments.


    Lakewood’s Human Rights Commission (HRC) was established in 2016 as part of the city’s comprehensive Human Rights Ordinance which protects citizens from discrimination in the areas of housing, employment, education, and public accommodations. The HRC receives, initiates, investigates, conciliates, and adjudicated complaints alleging unlawful discrimination and partners with community stakeholders in the development of education and outreach programs regarding equal opportunity and fair housing choice. The commission is comprised of Lakewood’s Director of Planning & Development (or his or her designee); a mayoral appointee; and a City Council appointee and members may serve one three year term.


    National Fair Housing Advocate Online

    National Fair Housing Alliance

    Fair Housing Accessibility First

    Federal Fair Housing Laws & Presidential Executive Orders