City Hiring School Crossing GuardsAugust 15, 2017
The City of Lakewood is still looking for qualified applicants for School Crossing Guard for next year’s school season. The position is part-time — approximately 2 hours per day — and pays $13.00 per hour.
“This is an ideal part-time job for a parent with a child in school, someone who’s retired, or someone looking to make a little extra money,” said Lt. Roger Warner.
Applicants must be at least 18 years of age, have a high school diploma or GED and be able to satisfactorily complete a physical examination, including drug screening, and police background check. Applicants must also be reliable and willing to work outdoors in all types of weather. To apply for the position, follow this link.
- Crossing guards work about 185 days, from the end of August through the beginning of June
- Rate of pay is $13.00/hour with paid winter and spring break days
- Most assigned crossing guards are one hour in the morning and one hour in the afternoon
- Training and equipment are provided
Still have questions? Send the HR department an email, call 216-529-6611, or send a fax to 216-529-5669.
Most Popular Pages
- Tax Information
- New Hands Free Driving Law
- Accountability & Sound Governance
- Cove Church Redevelopment
- Public Record Requests
- Live Well Lakewood
- Census 2020
- Food Trucks
- Clean Water Lakewood
- Lake Avenue Construction
- Pavilion Rentals
- Lead Safety
- Downtown Development
- Healthcare in Lakewood
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Animals In Lakewood
- Public Art