The City of Lakewood has begun a partnership with Quest Construction Data Network. This is a web-based initiative that will deliver our construction project advertisements and bid documents to you in a more timely and cost effective manner. Project advertisements on QuestCDN and in the local newspaper(s) will include the Quest project number you will need to access the electronic bid documents. Benefits of the electronic delivery of bid documents from QuestCDN include:
- You may become a member of QuestCDN without cost. You only pay for the bid documents you download.
- Bid documents can be previewed without cost. You can look over the plan drawings and specifications before deciding whether to download the bid documents.
- Bid documents will be delivered in the Adobe PDF format so there is no software investment required, just the free Adobe Acrobat Reader program.
- Bids are electronically submitted and computed for you so there is no mathematical errors.
- All required bid documents are included with your submittal which has checks and balances to assure that the Bidder has submitted all the required documents.
- You can print just the pages you need, helping to reduce paper waste.
- If addenda are issued, you will automatically be notified by e-mail to return to the web site to access them. Addenda may be downloaded without cost.
- Plan holder lists and project bid results will be available on the website.
- You may contact QuestCDN at 952-233-1632 with any questions regarding free membership registration, downloading, or working with the digital bid documents.
- Click here to view the City of Lakewood project bids utilizing Quest CDN.
Most Popular Pages
- Summer Fun in Lakewood
- 2019 Construction Projects
- Live Well Lakewood
- Food Trucks
- Clean Water Lakewood
- Lake Avenue Construction
- Pavilion Rentals
- Active Living in the Parks
- Downtown Development
- Healthcare in Lakewood
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Animals In Lakewood
- Public Art
- Accountability & Sound Governance