The mission of the Purchasing Division is to procure commodities, equipment and services at the lowest and best price for the quantity and quality required for the purpose intended; also, maximize income by selling obsolete or surplus commodities and equipment at the highest price. For more, email the city’s purchasing department.
- Vendor Registration Form
- Code of Ethics for Vendors
- Contractor Section 3 Screening Form
- Peddler / Vendor / Solicitor License Application
- Bids, requests for proposals (projects to bid)
- Vendor information
Still have questions? Call the city’s purchasing department at 216-529-6075, or send an email.
|BID/RFP NO.||PROJECT||PRE-BID MEETING||BID/RFP DUE BY||CONTACT(S)|
|RFP No. 17-010||Printing, Insertion & Mailing of Municipal Documents||No Charge|
|Proposals due no later than 5:00 PM on Fri, Jan 5, 2018||Contact Kim Smith for complete RFP document & samples at email@example.com|
View Lakewood’s Current Bid or Request for Proposal (RFP) specifications »
The City of Lakewood uses www.FindRFP.com e-Purchasing online system.
Complete Bid or Request for Proposal (RFP) documents are available at Lakewood City Hall, Public Works from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.
For more information, contact Kim Smith, the city’s purchasing manager, at 216-529-6075 or by email.
- Residents are reminded to move cars off of streets so snow can be cleared: snowed in cars may be ticketed for 24-hour violation December 15, 2017
- Diversity comes to Lakewood’s housing stock after construction begins on Edanola Avenue home November 21, 2017
- New budget allows for investment in infrastructure, community November 20, 2017