Click here to view significant changes to the Residential Code of Ohio.
Are you a contractor looking to get registered?
Click here to go to our CitizenServe portal.
- Requirements for Contractor Registration
- Click here to see a sample of the Certificate of Insurance.
Picking the right person for the job
Any contractor offering services in the city must register on an annual basis and have valid insurance on file with the city. The city is prohibited from recommending any particular contractor and strongly encourages that references be obtained prior to entering into a contract.
Are you looking for a contractor who’s registered to work in Lakewood?
Check out this list to see the contractors that are registered with the city.
Most Popular Pages
- Fourth of July Parade Applications
- Accountability & Sound Governance
- Summer Fun in Lakewood
- 2019 Construction Projects
- Live Well Lakewood
- Food Trucks
- Clean Water Lakewood
- Lake Avenue Construction
- Pavilion Rentals
- Active Living in the Parks
- Downtown Development
- Healthcare in Lakewood
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Animals In Lakewood
- Lakewood Art Mural Program