Was there any consideration for environmental impact?
The city of Lakewood never ignores the environmental impact in any of project that it undertakes — and in fact, we have a great opportunity in the redevelopment of the hospital site to make sure that we are fully thinking through all of our best integrated planning options for our environmental needs. The Clinic’s new family health center will be built as LEED-eligible, a high environmental standard.
Most Popular Pages
- Lake Avenue Construction
- Pavilion Rentals
- New Dog Ordinance
- Downtown Development
- Healthcare in Lakewood
- Lakewood Art Mural Program
- 2018-19 Construction Projects
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facing Addiction
- Mayor's Letter on Clean Water Lakewood: Road Ahead
- Accountability & Sound Governance