Vans are available to transport Lakewood residents to the Senior Centers and for recreation and social events. Transportation is also provided for medical appointments in western Cuyahoga County (wheelchair lift vans are available to help those who need extra assistance).
In addition, special trips are made to local grocery and shopping destinations and Lakewood Community Services Center.
For more information, call 216-521-1288.
Here’s the link to the RTA for additional transportation options.
Most Popular Pages
- Lake Avenue Construction
- Pavilion Rentals
- New Dog Ordinance
- Downtown Development
- Healthcare in Lakewood
- Lakewood Art Mural Program
- 2018-19 Construction Projects
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facing Addiction
- Mayor's Letter on Clean Water Lakewood: Road Ahead
- Accountability & Sound Governance