Taxpayer Rights and Responsibilities
Ohio Revised Code (ORC) 718.01(QQ)
For tax years beginning on or after January 1, 2016, “taxpayer rights and responsibilities” means the rights provided to taxpayers in sections 718.11, 718.12, 718.19, 718.23, 718.36, 718.37, 718.38, 5717.011 and 5717.03 of the Ohio Revised Code and the responsibilities of taxpayers to file, report, withhold, remit, and pay municipal income tax and otherwise comply with Chapter 718 of the Revised Code and the resolutions, ordinances and rules adopted by a municipal corporation for the imposition and administration of a municipal income tax.
ORC 718.11 – Local board of tax review.
ORC 718.12 – Limitations.
ORC 718.19 – Requests for refunds.
ORC 718.23 – Verification of accuracy of returns.
ORC 718.36 – Audits.
ORC 718.37 – Actions against tax administrator or municipal corporation.
ORC 718.38 – Request for opinion of the tax administrator.
ORC 5717.011 – Filing of notice of appeal.
ORC 5717.03 – Decision of board of tax appeals – certification – effect.
- More Than Names Veterans Tribute: A Map of Lakewood’s Casualties of War November 11, 2019
- HELP WANTED: Lakewood City Council seeks applicants for Boards & Commissions November 07, 2019
- The City of Lakewood is Seeking Design-Build Services for Adaptive Redevelopment of Cove Church as Intergenerational Community Center November 06, 2019
Most Popular Pages
- Leaf Collection
- 2019 Construction Projects
- Cove Church Redevelopment
- Accountability & Sound Governance
- Live Well Lakewood
- Food Trucks
- Clean Water Lakewood
- Lake Avenue Construction
- Pavilion Rentals
- Lead Safety
- Downtown Development
- Healthcare in Lakewood
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Animals In Lakewood
- Public Art