Shoveling Your Sidewalk
Residents and businesses are urged to do their part and clear the snow from their sidewalks. Large amounts of snow make it difficult for children trying to go to school, seniors and any pedestrian trying to maneuver the sidewalks covered with snow.
Per City Ordinance 521.06 – Every property is required to remove and keep clear, snow and ice from all sidewalks, paths, and/or drives on all areas abutting the property. Landlords are responsible for making sure their properties get shoveled.
To report problems relating to clearing snow from sidewalks, click here to use our Report A Problem form or contact the Division of Housing and Building at 216-529-7697 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Help do your part to keep Lakewood a year round walkable community and clear your sidewalks within 24 hours after a snowfall.
- More Than Names Veterans Tribute: A Map of Lakewood’s Casualties of War November 11, 2019
- HELP WANTED: Lakewood City Council seeks applicants for Boards & Commissions November 07, 2019
- The City of Lakewood is Seeking Design-Build Services for Adaptive Redevelopment of Cove Church as Intergenerational Community Center November 06, 2019
Most Popular Pages
- Leaf Collection
- 2019 Construction Projects
- Cove Church Redevelopment
- Accountability & Sound Governance
- Live Well Lakewood
- Food Trucks
- Clean Water Lakewood
- Lake Avenue Construction
- Pavilion Rentals
- Lead Safety
- Downtown Development
- Healthcare in Lakewood
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Animals In Lakewood
- Public Art