Security Guard/Woman’s Club Pavilion
Part-time as needed opportunity at Lakewood Park Woman’s Club Pavilion
Pay Rate: $12.50 / hour
Works under the supervision of the Department of Parks and Public Properties
Hours: Varies could be any day of the week, any hours between 7:00am and 11:00pm
- Must have the ability to effectively deal with the public.
- Must be able to assess critical situations and work alone.
- Must have good oral and written communication skills.
- Be visible to the public.
- Must be a high school graduate or possess a GED.
- Must possess a valid Ohio Driver’s License with less than eight (8) points.
- Must successfully pass drug screening and background check.
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates will find the application to print or apply on-line at http://www.onelakewood.com Printed applications may be mailed to the Department of Human Resources located at the Lakewood City Hall, 12650 Detroit Ave., Lakewood, OH 44107. All applications will be accepted until the position is filled.