RFQ, RFP & Resources
The city of Lakewood has solicited qualifications from interested parties to redevelop the city-owned former Lakewood Hospital site into a vibrant and transformative mixed-use urban neighborhood.
Round Two of the process is a Request for Proposals, which is posted at the link below. The objective of Round Two of the process is to select a private developer or development team that will develop the Site consistent with the City’s Community Vision and Development Objectives.
Additional resources provided to the Development Teams are listed below.
- Lakewood Community Vision
- Commercial Design Guidelines
- Planned Development Zoning Chapter
- Parking Code
- Phase 1 Environmental Site Assessment
- Summary Feedback from Community Meeting in 2015
- Hotel Feasibility Analysis Conducted in 2013
- Cleveland Clinic Family Health Center Approved Plans
- Lakewood Hospital floor plan, architectural drawings
- Feb 28th Developer Presentation
- Round 1 Evaluation Criteria
- Site Utilities and Topographic Map