RFQ, RFP & Resources
The city of Lakewood solicited qualifications from interested parties to redevelop the city-owned former Lakewood Hospital site into a vibrant and transformative mixed-use urban neighborhood. This section describes the process and resources used to select the best and most qualified developer for the project.
Round One of the Process was a Request for Qualifications. The objective of this round was to shortlist the best and most qualified teams to proceed to Round Two of the process.
Round Two of the process was a Request for Proposals, which is posted at the link below. The objective of Round Two of the process was to select a private developer or development team that will develop the Site consistent with the City’s Community Vision and Development Objectives.
Additional resources provided to the Development Teams are listed below.
- Lakewood Community Vision
- Commercial Design Guidelines
- Planned Development Zoning Chapter
- Parking Code
- Phase 1 Environmental Site Assessment
- Summary Feedback from Community Meeting in 2015
- Hotel Feasibility Analysis Conducted in 2013
- Cleveland Clinic Family Health Center Approved Plans
- Lakewood Hospital floor plan, architectural drawings
- Feb 28th Developer Presentation
- Round 1 Evaluation Criteria
- Site Utilities and Topographic Map
Most Popular Pages
- Healthy Lakewood
- Food Trucks
- Clean Water Lakewood
- Lake Avenue Construction
- Pavilion Rentals
- New Dog Ordinance
- Downtown Development
- Healthcare in Lakewood
- Lakewood Art Mural Program
- 2018-19 Construction Projects
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Accountability & Sound Governance
- Animals In Lakewood