- Park Row Park: Located at 1386 Park Row, offers playground equipment and picnic tables.
- Niagara Park: Located at the corner of Lakewood Heights (south of I-90) and Niagara, offers the following: Playground area and picnic table.
- Celeste Park: Located at the corner of Clifton and West Clifton, this park is a scenic area to sit at a park bench or table to relax and enjoy a bit of nature.
- Sloane Park: Located at 1355 Sloane Ave. this park offers a scenic place to sit and relax to enjoy the two Adopt-a-Spot gardens.
- City Center Park: Located at the intersection of Cook and Detroit Ave. this scenic area offers a place to sit and relax while shopping.
- Isaac Warren Park: Located on Warren Rd. just north of Detroit, this scenic pocket park offers a place to sit and relax during a lunch break Two picnic tables are available in a greenspace located across the street just north of the parking lot.
- Clifton Prado Park: Located at 1265 Clifton Prado, this park offers playground area and picnic table.
- HELP WANTED: Lakewood City Council seeks applicants for Boards & Commissions November 07, 2019
- The City of Lakewood is Seeking Design-Build Services for Adaptive Redevelopment of Cove Church as Intergenerational Community Center November 06, 2019
- Lakewood to Honor Veterans on November 11th at Lakewood Park November 05, 2019
Most Popular Pages
- Leaf Collection
- 2019 Construction Projects
- Cove Church Redevelopment
- Accountability & Sound Governance
- Live Well Lakewood
- Food Trucks
- Clean Water Lakewood
- Lake Avenue Construction
- Pavilion Rentals
- Lead Safety
- Downtown Development
- Healthcare in Lakewood
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Animals In Lakewood
- Public Art