Paying your water bill made easy
The Lakewood Division of Utility Billing offers several convenient ways to pay your water bill:
- In person: You can pay by cash, check, money order, credit card, or debit card in our office during normal business hours. You may also deposit a check (no cash) into our drop box, which is located under the second window from our door.
- By phone: You can pay with a credit or debit card by calling (216) 529-6820 and choosing Option 2. We accept Visa, Master Card, Discover, and American Express.
- By mail: You can mail payments made by check or money order to our office directly or to our PO Box. If your bank offers a bill payment service, we can accept payments via this method—but please be sure to include your account number (as printed on your bill) in the memo section.
- Bank Draft: Please call (216) 529-6820 and choose Option 2 for more information.
- Pay online: You can make an online payment through an Automated Clearing House (ACH) electronic funds transfer by clicking here.
***For answers to additional payment-related inquiries, please see our FAQ below.***