Other Assistance Programs
- HELP Loan is run through Cuyahoga County as does not have income restrictions.
- Paint Program through Lakewood Alive, can provide rebates for home painting to income qualified applicants.
- Energy Conservation and Weatherization Programs offer free services to income qualified applicants. Contact Lakewood Alive at 216-521-0655 with any questions.
- Dominion East Ohio Home Performance with Energy Star Program helps customers of all income levels boost their home’s comfort and long-term value, while keeping energy bills in check.
- Lead Safe Cuyahoga Grant Program – Want to get the lead out? If you are a renter or homeowner with children under the age of 5 who occupy or frequently visit your home, the Cuyahoga County Board of Health provides grant based assistance to remediate lead hazards. Contact the Board of Health staff at 216-201-2000.
- Winter Crisis Program – Emergency assistance is available through the Council for Economic Opportunity for residents who are threatened with or have already been disconnected by a utility provider. Contact the Council at (216) 518-4014 to make an appointment. Additional information is available on their website at http://www.ceogc.org/energy-assistance/.
- Dominion East Ohio Gas Ohio Home Performance With Energy Star Program – Dominion Energy helps customers of all income levels boost their home’s comfort and long-term value, while keeping energy bills in check. To schedule a Home Performance Energy Assessment, call 877.287.3416 or go online at https://www.deohpwes.com/.
Most Popular Pages
- Healthy Lakewood
- Food Trucks
- Clean Water Lakewood
- Lake Avenue Construction
- Pavilion Rentals
- New Dog Ordinance
- Downtown Development
- Healthcare in Lakewood
- Lakewood Art Mural Program
- 2018-19 Construction Projects
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Accountability & Sound Governance
- Animals In Lakewood