Other Assistance Programs
- HELP Loan is run through Cuyahoga County as does not have income restrictions.
- Paint Program through Lakewood Alive, can provide rebates for home painting to income qualified applicants.
- Energy Conservation and Weatherization Programs offer free services to income qualified applicants. Contact Lakewood Alive at 216-521-0655 with any questions.
- Dominion East Ohio Home Performance with Energy Star Program helps customers of all income levels boost their home’s comfort and long-term value, while keeping energy bills in check.
- Empower Gas and Electric has a new program to help homeowners dramatically decrease their energy bills through innovative products and services. No income restrictions.
- Residents are reminded to move cars off of streets so snow can be cleared: snowed in cars may be ticketed for 24-hour violation December 15, 2017
- Diversity comes to Lakewood’s housing stock after construction begins on Edanola Avenue home November 21, 2017
- New budget allows for investment in infrastructure, community November 20, 2017