Lakewood became the second city in the county to participate in OhioCheckbook — a state initiative to place all city spending online.
“We’re proud of the fact that Lakewood is a leader in implementing this important initiative,” said Lakewood Mayor Michael Summers. “OhioCheckbook provides an accessible and an easy-to-use tool to find all the expenditures of our local government. We welcome the accountability this provides.”
Have a look at the city’s finances here, on Lakewood.OhioCheckbook.com.
Most Popular Pages
- Lake Avenue Construction
- Pavilion Rentals
- New Dog Ordinance
- Downtown Development
- Healthcare in Lakewood
- Lakewood Art Mural Program
- 2018-19 Construction Projects
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facing Addiction
- Mayor's Letter on Clean Water Lakewood: Road Ahead
- Accountability & Sound Governance