Located at 13201 Madison Ave., Madison Park offers the following:
- Usher Field: Lighted softball field. Call The Community Recreation and Education Department at 529-4081 for league and permit information.
- Full length soccer field, available to the public, unless a permit from the Board of Recreation has reserved the field. Call 529-4081 for permit information.
- Open picnic pavilion with four grills, available on a first come first serve basis.
- Three tennis courts
- Becks Pool: open during the summer months, various programs offered including open swims, learn to swim classes etc. For program information call The Community Recreation & Education Department at 529-4081.
- New playground equipment installed in 2008
Most Popular Pages
- Lake Avenue Construction
- Pavilion Rentals
- New Dog Ordinance
- Downtown Development
- Healthcare in Lakewood
- Lakewood Art Mural Program
- 2018-19 Construction Projects
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facing Addiction
- Mayor's Letter on Clean Water Lakewood: Road Ahead
- Accountability & Sound Governance