Please contact the Cleveland Legal Aid Society’s (https://lasclev.org/) Tenant Information Line at (216) 861-5955 for information and assistance regarding tenants’ rights and landlord responsibilities under Ohio Landlord Tenant Law.
Cleveland Legal Aid Society now (https://lasclev.org/) handles tenants’ questions through a new Tenant Information Line: 216.861.5955. Tenants can call between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. and leave a message with their name, phone number and brief description of their housing question. Someone will call back within 24 business hours.
For access to quick housing help, see the info below available by text message and online.
- Tenant Information Line H Call 216.861.5955
- Respond to eviction complaint: Text FAQ EVICTION to 216.242.1544
- Return of security deposit: Text FAQ DEPOSIT to 216.242.1544
- How to rent deposit: Text FAQ REPAIRS to 216.242.1544
- Lead poisoning information: Text FAQ LEAD to 216.242.1544
- For other housing information: Visit https://lasclev.org/category/faqs/housing-faqs/
- How to Rent Deposit when Housing Conditions are a Problem
- Ohio Landlord-Tenant Law: The Basics
- Lead Poisoning: Rights, Remedies & Resources
- Free Legal Advice Clinics 2019