How does the pending lawsuit involving the hospital affect Council’s deliberations?
The people who filed the lawsuit, which is pending in the Cuyahoga County Common Pleas Court, have tried several times without success to prevent City Council and Mayor Summers from negotiating any agreement with LHA and the Clinic. The lawsuit should have no bearing on Council’s deliberations and its legislation now that an agreement has been reached among the parties.
Most Popular Pages
- Lake Avenue Construction
- Pavilion Rentals
- New Dog Ordinance
- Downtown Development
- Healthcare in Lakewood
- Lakewood Art Mural Program
- 2018-19 Construction Projects
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facing Addiction
- Mayor's Letter on Clean Water Lakewood: Road Ahead
- Accountability & Sound Governance