Franklin Boulevard Traffic Data
The city has been conducting traffic volume and speed studies on various roadways in Lakewood for many years. These studies help with planning for public safety, public works infrastructure repair/replacement, and economic development.
Franklin is one of several main East/West thoroughfares through the south portion of Lakewood. Police have performed traffic studies in this area on a regular basis. Recent and historical traffic studies on Franklin Avenue between Warren and 117th may be found below. In addition, a PowerPoint presentation from a recent community meeting about traffic on Franklin Avenue is also found below.
- 8-15-18 Community Meeting PowerPoint Presentation
- Franklin Boulevard Crash Data
- Franklin Boulevard Crash Data Summary
9/4 thru 9/11/18 – Franklin & Waterbury Radar Reports
- Hourly Report – Franklin
- One Day per line Franklin
- One line Summary Franklin
- Volume Franklin
- Graphs Franklin
- Speed Enforcement Evaluator – Franklin
- Best Time for Enforcement – Franklin