Finance Department FAQs « The City of Lakewood, Ohio -

Additional Information

Finance Department FAQs

Q:       How do I become a Vendor for the City of Lakewood?

A:        To become a Vendor fill out the City Vendor Registration form found at: Once the form is completed you may drop it off to the Finance Department at City hall OR scan and email it to

Q:       If I register with the Building Department as a Contractor, am I considered a Vendor for the City? 

A:        No. It is a separate process to become a Vendor or a Contractor. 

Q:       Where do I find what projects the City currently has out for Bid? 

A:        Construction Projects: for a list of the current construction RFP’s go to:

All other Bid, RFP or RFQ Opportunities:   go to:

Q:       How do I obtain bid results for a project? 

A:        Contact Purchasing Manager, Kim Smith, via email at

Q:        Does the City auction vehicles or bicycles?

A:        The city does not hold annual in-house auctions for vehicles, bicycles or equipment. The city utilizes for obsolete equipment and vehicles; bicycles are no longer available for auction.

Q:        Does the city sell old street signs?

A:        The city does periodically sell its old street signs. Residents are notified through social media when signs are available and how to purchase them. 

Q:        I have an outstanding invoice (owe money) (other than a water bill or tax bill) to the City of Lakewood. Who should I speak to in the Finance Department?

A:        This is handled by our Accounts Receivable Department and is currently being staffed by Irene Drazen whose contact information is:  216-529-6097.

Q:        I am waiting to receive a payment or refund from the City of Lakewood. Who should I speak to in the Finance Department?

A:        If the city of Lakewood owes you money this is handled by the Accounts Payable Department and is currently staffed by Celeste Baker whose contact information is:  216-529-6095.