Filing for an extension « The City of Lakewood, Ohio -

Additional Information

Filing for an extension

Please send a copy of the federal extension, Form 4868 for individuals or Form 7004 for businesses, to our office by the original due date. Please also attach a copy of the extension to the return when you file.  An extension is only an extension to file.

This extension extends the municipal due date to the extended federal return due date.

You may e-mail, fax, or mail your request to our office. We do not accept extension requests over the phone.