Family to Family System of Care
The well-being of a community is based on how well the children are doing. It must be a priority for the Lakewood community to protect and nurture our youngsters. We also must create a healthy socio-economic environment through which every child and family has the opportunity to achieve their maximum potential and to lead productive lives.
Family to Family Program Components:
- Direct Services to Families
- Advocacy and support
- Wraparound services
- Case Management
- Resource referral and linkage
- Kinship Care Education and support
- Foster Care and Adoption
- Lakewood Area Collaborative
- Lakewood Community Resource Guide
To learn more about these services, call (216) 529-6870.