Online Preparation of your 2017 City of Lakewood Income Tax Return
To utilize the e-file system:
- Input your social security number (or the primary’s social security number in the case of a joint account) and create a PIN number by clicking on the “Don’t have a PIN?” link next to the log in screen’s PIN field.
- Make sure that you’ve updated your address with our office, as your current house number is required when setting up your new PIN.
- The PIN is required to be a combination of letters and numbers (anywhere from 4 to 10 characters). Any letters that are part of your PIN are case sensitive.
- You will receive confirmation of your PIN’s creation on the log in page.
- Once you’ve created your PIN and logged into our system, you may prepare your 2017 City of Lakewood income tax return online, file an extension, and/or check your estimates and prior year credits.
Your prior year’s PIN is no longer valid. You will need to create a new PIN each year.
If you choose to prepare the form online, please PRINT the form; SIGN the printed form; ATTACH all appropriate W-2s, 1099s, and other Schedules; and MAIL the return to City of Lakewood – Division of Tax.
Most Popular Pages
- Lake Avenue Construction
- Pavilion Rentals
- New Dog Ordinance
- Downtown Development
- Healthcare in Lakewood
- Lakewood Art Mural Program
- 2018-19 Construction Projects
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facing Addiction
- Mayor's Letter on Clean Water Lakewood: Road Ahead
- Accountability & Sound Governance