Online Preparation of your 2019 City of Lakewood Income Tax Return
To utilize the e-file system:
- Input your social security number (or the primary’s social security number in the case of a joint account) and create a PIN number by clicking on the “Don’t have a PIN?” link next to the log in screen’s PIN field.
- Make sure that you’ve updated your address with our office, as your current house number is required when setting up your new PIN.
- The PIN is required to be a combination of letters and numbers (anywhere from 4 to 10 characters). Any letters that are part of your PIN are case sensitive.
- You will receive confirmation of your PIN’s creation on the log in page.
- Once you’ve created your PIN and logged into our system, you may prepare your 2019 City of Lakewood income tax return online, file an extension, and/or check your estimates and prior year credits.
Your prior year’s PIN is no longer valid. You will need to create a new PIN each year.
Most Popular Pages
- Coronavirus/COVID-19 Information
- COVID-19 Business Resources
- Tax Information
- Frequently Asked Questions
- New Hands Free Driving Law
- Cove Church Redevelopment
- Public Record Requests
- Minutes / Agendas
- Census 2020
- Food Trucks
- Clean Water Lakewood
- Pavilion Rentals
- Lead Safety
- Downtown Development
- Public Art
- Accountability & Sound Governance