E-File Service-Down for Maintenance
The E-File System is down for maintenance and will return February 1, 2021. If you still need to file your 2019 return, you may download our 2019 Short Form by clicking here.
Online Preparation of your 2019 City of Lakewood Income Tax Return
To utilize the e-file system:
- Input your social security number (or the primary’s social security number in the case of a joint account) and create a PIN number by clicking on the “Don’t have a PIN?” link next to the log in screen’s PIN field.
- Make sure that you’ve updated your address with our office, as your current house number is required when setting up your new PIN.
- The PIN is required to be a combination of letters and numbers (anywhere from 4 to 10 characters). Any letters that are part of your PIN are case sensitive.
- You will receive confirmation of your PIN’s creation on the log in page.
- Once you’ve created your PIN and logged into our system, you may prepare your 2019 City of Lakewood income tax return online, file an extension, and/or check your estimates and prior year credits.
Your prior year’s PIN is no longer valid. You will need to create a new PIN each year.
Most Popular Pages
- Coronavirus/COVID-19 Info
- COVID-19 Business Resources
- Small Business Relief Program
- Residental Rent Assistance
- Snow Reminders
- Cove Church Redevelopment
- Biking Lakewood
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Public Record Requests
- Minutes / Agendas
- Census 2020
- Food Trucks
- Clean Water Lakewood
- Pavilion Rentals
- Lead Safety
- Public Art
- Downtown Development
- Accountability & Sound Governance