Click here to read LCO Chapter 721 which explains the regulations for donation boxes permits in the City of Lakewood
The following are the required documents to apply for a donation box permit:
- Site plan showing the location of the box on the property.
- Written authorization from the property owner to place the box on their property
- A copy of their tax exempt certification.
The permit fee is $100.00
Click here to apply for a donation box permit.
Most Popular Pages
- Coronavirus/COVID-19 Information
- COVID-19 Business Resources
- Tax Information
- Frequently Asked Questions
- New Hands Free Driving Law
- Cove Church Redevelopment
- Public Record Requests
- Minutes / Agendas
- Census 2020
- Food Trucks
- Clean Water Lakewood
- Pavilion Rentals
- Lead Safety
- Downtown Development
- Public Art
- Accountability & Sound Governance