Getting it done
The Division of Housing & Building issues permits covering any alterations, repairs or new construction, contractor registration and licensing and housing licenses, as well as permits for peddler and/or solicitor’s licenses. The Division inspects all structures in the City either by mandatory inspection or upon request.
Click here to go to Citizen Serve for your building department needs.
- Building Permit Application – Residential & Commercial
- Permit Requirements
- Commercial Plan Review Application
- Commercial Plans Exam Fee – beginning January 1, 2019 a fee will be charged for all new commercial plans examinations. The fee is two hundred dollars ($200.00) plus five dollars ($5.00) per 100 square feet, or part thereof, of the proposed structure, and an additional fee in the amount of one hundred percent (100%) of the original plans examination fee for all resubmittals. [LCO 76-06, Section 1309.15]
- Application for Residential Plan Approval
- Peddler / Vendor / Solicitor License Application
- Vacant Housing License Application
- OBC Plan Exam Checklist
- RCO Plan Review Checklist
- Sidewalk Permits
For more information about submitting your application, please call 216-529-6270.