Beautiful Home Awards
Beautiful Home Nomination Process
The Keep Lakewood Beautiful Board has been sponsoring the “ Beautiful Home Award” process for over 10 years. One home from each of the original seven school districts is chosen from nominations submitted by YOU.
There are 50-100 homes nominated each year. Nominations for a Beautiful Home Award are accepted from May 1st – July 31st of each year. Awards will be given out in the fall of each year.
The nominations are scaled down to two per district and then voted on by a panel comprised of KLB members and local luminaries who select one home for each area.
Now is the time to submit your nominations for the home(s) you think show case: eye popping landscaping, well maintained property, and that extra something that makes it “beautiful”!
Nominating is easy. Simply fill out the form below.
Don’t wait! All nominations should be submitted by July 31st.
Previous Beautiful Home Award Presentations
- 2020 Keep Lakewood Beautiful Home Award Presentation
- 2019 Keep Lakewood Beautiful Home Award Presentation
- 2018 Keep Lakewood Beautiful Home Award Presentation
- 2017 Keep Lakewood Beautiful Home Award Presentation
- 2016 Keep Lakewood Beautiful Home Award Presentation
- 2015 Keep Lakewood Beautiful Home Award Presentation
- 2014 Keep Lakewood Beautiful Home Award Presentation
Most Popular Pages
- E-File Your Taxes
- State of the City Address
- Coronavirus/COVID-19 Info
- COVID-19 Business Resources
- Small Business Relief Program
- Residental Rent Assistance
- E-Newsletter Sign-Up
- Birth/Death Certificates
- Cove Church Redevelopment
- Biking Lakewood
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Public Record Requests
- Minutes / Agendas
- Food Trucks
- Clean Water Lakewood
- Pavilion Rentals
- Lead Safety
- Public Art
- Downtown Development
- Accountability & Sound Governance