Public Works Committee Meeting
Monday, June 24, 2013 5:00 PM
There will be a Public Works Committee meeting Monday June 24, 2013 at 5:00 PM in the Jury Room of Lakewood City Hall, 12650 Detroit Avenue. The agenda is as follows:
- Continuation of discussion with Public Works Department regarding automated recycling
- Proposed Ordinance 16-13 – Amending 905.07 Animals, and Section 905.98, Authority of the Director of Public Works
(Placed on first reading 6/3/13; referred to PW and discussed on 6/10; 2nd reading 6/17/13)
Finance Committee Meeting
Monday, June 24, 2013 5:30 PM
The Finance Committee will meet Monday June 24, 2013 at 5:30 PM in the Jury Room of Lakewood City Hall, 12650 Detroit Avenue, Lakewood, Ohio. The following items will be discussed.
- Proposed Ordinance 14-13 Approve Tax Budget Filing with Cuyahoga County Fiscal officer. (First Reading 5/20/13, Second Reading 6/3/13)
- PROPOSED ORDINANCE 15-13 – Authorizing the Mayor to enter into an amended and restated lease agreement with IceLand USA-Lakewood for Winterhurst; 14740 Lakewood Heights Boulevard. (First Reading 6/3/13, 2nd Reading 6/17/13)
- Communication from Mayor Summers regarding Parking Rate Adjustments (Referred to Finance Committee 6/17/13)
Mary Louise Madigan, Chair
Ryan Nowlin, Shawn Juris; Members
Lakewood Audit Committee 2013 Meeting Dates
Monday, June 24, 2013 6:00 PM
The City of Lakewood Audit Committee is scheduled to meet the last Monday of every month for the year 2013 (except for May & December) at 6:00 P.M. to approximately 7:30 PM in the Mayor’s Conference Room - 2nd floor (Room is subject to change, please check with guard at front desk) of Lakewood City Hall - 12650 Detroit Avenue, Lakewood, Ohio.
The Audit Committee was established by Ordinance 93-07, adopted December 3, 2007. “…. to provide independent review and oversight of the City's financial reporting processes, internal controls, and the independent auditor comments. The Committee shall review financial statements, independent auditor reports and follow up on corrective actions; review the City of Lakewood's comprehensive framework of internal controls; assess the performance of the independent auditor; provide an independent forum to report findings of management fraud, abuse or control override to the independent auditor…”.
PUBLIC NOTICE: The Audit Committee Membership is made up of Lakewood residents with a financial background appointed by Council and the Mayor. Members of Council’s Finance Committee also serve on the Audit Committee and public notice is hereby provided in compliance with Ohio’s Open Meetings Law.